- Bachelor’s Degree Program >>
Earn Quick Fast Bachelors Degrees Here!
- Quickness: Get the eligibility results within 24 hours.
- Flexibility: Enroll any time or day of the year and earn your degree at your own pace.
- Education Verification Services: We provide free lifetime education verification services through phone, fax, email or online.
- Experts’ Advice Available 24x7: Our advisors are available round the clock via toll free line, live chat or email.
A Bachelor’s Degree normally requires 120 credits. To qualify for a Bachelor’s Degree from Corllins University, you should have any one of the following:
- 4 years’ prior work/life experience related the area of study in which you want to earn your Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years’ prior work/life experience related to the area of study in which you want to earn your Bachelor’s Degree plus 30 college credits.
- 2 years’ prior work/life experience related to the area of study in which you want to earn your Bachelor’s Degree plus 60 college credits.
- Any combination of the above or substantial work/life experience.
As mentioned above, for a fast bachelors degree you are required to have at least 4 years of prior learning/work/life experience in your preferred area of study. We realize that some of the most effective learning does not come from a textbook, but from real experiences and hands-on learning. We understand that what you have learned outside classroom is valuable and that’s why we give it credit in the form of proper credentials.
We define Prior Learning as:
- Prior job experience in any field
- Military training
- Previous educational achievements
- Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
- Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
- Professional / Corporate Trainings/Certifications
- National Testing Programs
- Independent Research Project / Self-directed Study
- Independent Reading
- Community Services
- Volunteer Activities
Tuition Fee and Financial Aid Options
The complete all-inclusive fee for Bachelor’s Degree Program is $549
. To learn in detail about financial aid and flexible payment options and the combined degree packages available, please click here
Areas of Specializations/Majors Offered under Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Time required to earn a Bachelor’s Degree from Corllins University
Once you apply, the Admission Faculty will go through the complete details you provided. You will be informed of your approval or disapproval within 24 hours of your application submission time. Click here
to learn more about the complete admission process.